Install Audio Adaptor on Mac computers
Audio Adaptor is an extension for MacOS, designed to create a virtual audio output device which NovoConnect Software for MacOS relies on to output audio properly.This article describes how to install Audio Adaptor on Mac computers.
NovoConnect Software and LauncherPlus/LauncherOne Software
- Download the installer: AudioAdaptor.pkg
- Double-click AudioAdaptor.pkg to start. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Then it should complete successfully.
Additional Steps for MacOS 10.14+
- Due to security and privacy changes introduced starting with MacOS 10.14, some additional steps are needed during and after the installation process.
Privacy and Sound
- Open the "System Preferences" and go to "Security & Privacy".
- Click on “Privacy > Microphone” and then check “NovoConnect Software”
- Now, your NovoConnect Software & LauncherPlus/LauncherOne software should be able to output audio.